HERA’s mission is to provide a mobile health platform that connects refugee populations with existing healthcare worldwide.
As the first step to achieving our mission, HERA aims to increase the rate of prenatal care and childhood vaccinations among Syrian refugees in Turkey under temporary protection.
HERA plans to expand its coverage during the subsequent stages to provide services to refugees worldwide.
Our Core Values / Principles
HERA stands for the following core values:
- We aim at saving lives.
- We are driven by the needs of refugees.
- We are committed to equality for all.
The following principles guide HERA’s work:
- Empowering refugees, especially women and children.
- Promoting preventive healthcare that saves lives.
- Providing an open-source platform, free for the end-users.
- Promoting diversity and inclusion.
- Upholding the humanitarian principles of humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence.
- Ensuring results and quality, promoting transparency and accountability
Download our one pager to learn more