CLARIFICATION AND EXPRESS CONSENT TEXT FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We care about the privacy and security of your personal data. Under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (LPPD’), we would like to enlighten you as MEDAK/ Medical Search and Rescue Association in the capacity of Data Supervisor. In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, the extent to which MEDAK may process your personal data in the capacity of Data Supervisor is explained below.
I. What are the Method and the Legal Reason of Collecting Your Personal Data by Us?
MEDAK collects your personal data to carry out our activities on the basis of legal reasons to ensure compliance with different channels, legislation, and association policies. As per LPPD, the personal data you have shared with us via the HERA application may be obtained, recorded, stored, maintained, updated for the continuation of our services, modified, reorganized, disclosed to third parties in the cases and to the extent permitted by the legislation and processed by us in the capacity of Data Supervisor within the framework defined in LPPD. Your personal data may only be processed and transferred for the purposes set out in this Clarification Text in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the LPPD and within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes set forth in Articles 5 and 6 of the LPPD. Although it may vary depending on the activities carried out by our Association, generally, your personal data may be collected to perform the operational activities carried out by the Association units in accordance with the legislation, contract, and technological requirements.
II. For What Purpose Do We Process Your Personal Data?
MEDAK may only process your personal data for the purposes set out below in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the LPPD and within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes set forth in Articles 5 and 6 of the LPPD:
- Fulfillment of the legal and administrative obligations of MEDAK in accordance with the legislation,
- Ensuring and maintaining coordination, cooperation, and efficiency within the Association,
- The investigation, detection, prevention and notification to the relevant administrative or judicial authorities of the contradictions to the law in the contracts to which the Association is a party,
- Elimination of legal disputes that may exist or may occur in the future,
- Responding to questions and requests,
- Protection of the commercial reputation and the developed trust of the Association.
II. To Whom and For What Purposes Do We Transfer Your Personal Data?
Your personal data collected may only be transferred by MEDAK for the purposes set out above in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the LPPD and within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and objectives set forth in Articles 8 and 9 of the LPPD to our business partners, business contacts, performance assistants and subcontractors and to home or abroad in accordance with the activities of our Association or in the cases stipulated by the legislation on regulatory-supervisory authorities and governmental entities. we may disclose your personal data to third party service providers to conduct our activities (for instance to get support on issues such as management and storage of information systems, data analysis, etc.). These transfers ensure that your shared personal data is limited to the service to be provided, and all necessary measures are taken to protect your personal data as required by the legislation.
By signing this text, in accordance with LPPD, you hereby explicitly declare that you have read, understood and given express consent to
- the collection and processing of your personal data using the methods mentioned above,
- the transfer of your personal data to the above- mentioned third parties home and abroad and the transference/sharing of your personal data to the elsewhere within the scope of the purposes mentioned above.