REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATALIGHTING TEXT
Title : HERA Inc. (“HERA”)
Address : 133 Clarendon St. Boston / MA 02116 United States
Contact : [email protected]
As HERA, you, within the framework of the legislation on the Protection of Personal Data,
I. Which of your personal data can be processed,
ii. Our personal data collection methods and legal reasons,
iii. For what purpose your personal data can be processed,
iv. To whom and for what purposes your processed personal data can be transferred,
v. Your existing rights under the legislation,
We would like to shed light on the issues as Data Controller. As HERA, we take due care in processing the personal data of our members, volunteers, employees and all other persons who are in contact with us for whatever reason, in accordance with all applicable legislation. The extent to which your personal data may be processed by HERA in the capacity of Data Controller is explained below.
Personal data : Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
Relevant person : The real person whose personal data is processed,
Data controller : The natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system,
Processing of personal data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available personal data in whole or in part by automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, means all kinds of operations performed on data such as classification or prevention of use.
I. Which personal data do we process?
Regarding you or your child under the age of 18
• Name, surname, date of birth, gender information,
• Contact information (work address, home address, e-mail, telephone, mobile phone, etc.)
• Pregnancy period, menstrual date and pregnancy week information
• Vaccination information for you or your child,
• Information you have conveyed to our employees within the scope of your requests and complaints regarding products and services,
• Records of your transactions through our mobile application or www.heradigitalhealth.org
II. What is the method and legal reason for collecting your personal data?
Your personal data, during the establishment of your legal relationship with HERA and during the continuation of the legal relationship, provided that it is from you, third parties and public institutions-organizations; Our “HERA” mobile application is collected and processed in written, verbal, physical or electronic form via telephone and e-mail channels for the purposes and reasons explained below, and when necessary, by taking adequate measures as required by the legislation, to authorized public institutions and organizations, domestic and foreign It can be transferred to our business partners, personnel, 3rd parties we assign and 3rd party service providers.
Your personal data is processed and transferred when necessary, in the presence of the reasons listed below.
• Having your explicit consent,
• It has been made public by you,
• It is clearly stipulated in the legislation to which our association is subject,
• It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment and performance of the contract,
• It is mandatory to fulfill our legal obligations,
• Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
• Our legal-legitimate interests necessitate data processing, provided that it does not violate your fundamental rights and freedoms.
III. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your collected personal data may be processed by HERA for the following purposes, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the legislation and within the personal data processing conditions and reasons:
• Analyzing the health data of our members and users,
• Fulfilling the legal and administrative obligations of our association in accordance with the legislation,
• Answering the requests and questions of our members and users; finalizing the applications,
• To carry out the necessary studies by the relevant units of our Association in order to carry out the social responsibility activities carried out by our Association in accordance with the legislation and the objectives of our Association, and to carry out activities in this direction,
• Determining, planning and implementing the short, medium and long term policies of our association,
• Ensuring the commercial and legal safety of real persons who have a business relationship with our association.
IV. To whom and for what purpose do we transfer your personal data?
As HERA, your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation and limited to the above-mentioned purposes; within the scope of personal data transfer conditions and purposes, provided that adequate measures are taken;
Your feedback regarding our products and services with the relevant personnel, departments and business partners,
With the information you have entered through our “HERA” Mobile application or our website www.heradigitalhealth.org, and your transaction records with our contracted service provider company,
We transfer the name, surname, date of birth, address, telephone data that we need to keep in line with the anonymized health data and our legal obligations, only by sharing them with domestic and foreign software organizations that provide reliable data storage services, provided that they are kept.
As explained above, your personal data is limited to public institutions and organizations, our business partners, our personnel, 3rd parties we have appointed and 3rd party service providers; In cases stipulated by the legislation related to regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities, it can be transferred to the country or abroad within the scope of your express consent or within the scope of the legislation, depending on the nature. Care is taken to ensure that the personal data shared in these transfers is limited to the service to be provided, and all measures are taken to protect your transferred personal data as required by the legislation.
V. What are your rights as a data subject?
The rights of natural persons whose personal data are processed are as follows;
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can send your requests regarding your rights listed above to the e-mail address of our Association ([email protected]) or to “133 Clarendon St. Boston / MA 02116 United States”, your request will be finalized as soon as possible depending on the nature of your request.